My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Friday 22 December 2017

Construction Post 3: Week 3 Production

Week 3 of production for us was our promo photo shoot, which we carried out in school with the set up seen below.


Throughout the week we had a tutorial and 4 sessions - one a practice and the other three were main ones. We had planned the poses and costumes we wanted in advance during the research and planning stage. We ended up with 5 different costumes and a range of poses from standing to sitting with various different lighting, showing off our artist's personality as well as conforming to R&B genre conventions with low-key, more moody lighting.

Below are some of the promo shots.


I was mainly responsible for taking the promo shots as well as directing Laith on the ones that Meera took. I also got to set up and adjust the lighting which was really fun because I hadn't done this before.

Me taking a photo
Me adjusting a light















The photo shoot went really well and I enjoyed the whole process. We got some really good photos, I think, that get across our artist's genre and personality and that will look really good on the website and digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment