My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 1 February 2017

R+P Post 15: Our filming location, set design and props

To ensure that our set looked believable as a hard working, organised lawyer's house, it was important that we dressed the rooms to reflect these aspects of her personality. My house was chosen as the location because the kitchen has wide French doors that are easy to see into and make the stalker POV shots possible.

Below are the top down plans of the rooms that we planned to film in along with a table detailing how they will be changed to fit our intended character representations. 

Kitchen Top Down Plan

Bedroom Top Down Plan


Please click the table below to enlarge.


No comments:

Post a Comment