My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 1 February 2017

R+P Post 19: Our rough cut




We edited our rough cut over three days both together as a group and individually.


Our edit schedule

The main issue with our rough edit that we and the technician picked out, was our sound levels and a few continuity errors that were down to poorly shot footage. These should be fairly easy to fix as we now know to be extra careful when filming certain sequences to avoid errors and with the extra time allocated for the main edit the sound levels shouldn't be an issue.
The rough cut also highlighted how we underestimated how long some actions would actually take to do and that when shooting we need to be a lot stricter with our timings to ensure that we don't go over the specified 2mins for the opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment