My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 13 July 2017

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What roles did you take? What were your best bits and why?

I enjoyed the workshop day so much and honestly had such a good time with everyone. The entire day went really smoothly as well, which was a plus, and we didn't have to shoot loads and loads of takes because everyone was performing so well. I learnt a lot from this prelim from performing and lip-syncing to cable bashing and music video editing.

Below is a time-lapse of the workshop shoot day, showing the studio set up and lighting as well as us all performing and helping the crew.




My Roles

Me, Jack, Laith and Ray performing as the band
Throughout the day I had many roles both in front of and behind the camera, including being Band Sydney. Although I do dance outside of school and have since I was little and am used to performing, it was still a little weird and awkward for me at the beginning to be lip-syncing, directly addressing the camera. I got over this quite quickly though, with help from our performance director Jasmine, director Dom and all of the cast that sang along with me the whole time. I also really enjoyed the shots where I was with the whole band, Jack, Laith and Ray, as we supported each other a lot and made it fun.



After the first few takes, I was really getting into being Band Sydney and although I still cringe watching myself back, I am quite pleased with my performance.


Gif of me as Band Sydney



When I wasn't performing as Band Sydney, I was cable bashing, on the clapper board and cheering on those who were performing, trying to make them feel as comfortable as possible and letting them know that they were doing great.

Me on the clapperboard 
Us all supporting each other



Best Bits


  • In terms of performance, I would say my best shot was the one in the chair as I matched the action really well



    Me getting my make-up done
  • I really enjoyed getting my hair and make-up done   
  • I loved working with my friends 
  • Learning new skills and getting to help out with the crew - such as cable bashing







Overall, I had a great time on the workshop shoot day and am really proud of us all for just going for it on the day and having  a laugh.

Group Polaroids 

No comments:

Post a Comment