My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 16 March 2017

Question 4: Who would be the audience for your media product?

Our media product has a range of possible audience. The primary audience consists of fans of the crime thriller genre and both genders.
Thriller is a big genre with multiple sub-genres and vast range of storylines and after action thriller, crime thrillers are one of the most common crossovers. 
Below is a table showing the number of releases per genre and the box office takings of the genres that did the best in 2015.

Table for the BFI Statistical Yearbook



Powered by emaze
It's important to have a clear idea of your target audience to ensure that you can tailor your film idea to them and ensure that it is appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment