My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 2 November 2017

R+P Post 17: My Chosen Track

Cry Me A River



Artist: Justin Timberlake
Album: Justified
Genre: R&B (contemporary)
Label: Jive Records
Writers: Justin Timberlake, Timothy Mosley and Scott Storch
Producer: Timberland
Released: 25th November 2002


We chose Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake because it is a song that we all really like and were instantly inspired by - we found it easier to come up with ideas fro this song than any of the others we shortlisted.

Below is a list of pros and cons for our track


To be able to use this song for our project, we had to consider copyright and so I contacted Sony Music Entertainment, the parent company of Jive Records, which was merged with RCA Records in 2009 before being shutdown in October 2011. Although I haven't got a reply yet, here is a copy of the email that I sent.



No comments:

Post a Comment