My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 9 November 2017

R+P Post 32: Test shoot and rough edit



Above is the rough edit of our test shoot footage that was shot in the studio. This was a huge learning curve for us and highlighted, both, things that worked well and what we need to change for our main shoot in order to have a successful and professional video.


The main thing the test shoot helped with was pinning down exactly what we wanted for our lighting and making sure that it worked. On the whole we are happy with how our lighting came out and perfecting it for the test actually went a lot quicker than we had first thought.

I am particularly happy with the blue back-lit set up we have for the female dancers, which can be seen below, as it looked very effective during the edit and gave the vibe that we were after.


I also really liked the 'flicker' light that we used for some of the lip-sync as it gave a darker, mysterious feel that fits with the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment