My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 2 November 2017

R+P Post 19: My influences and vision for the project

For this project we created a Steal-o-matic which is a moving, visual representation of our ideas with shots taken from a selection of influential music videos and is what we hope our finished video will look similar to.


Our steal-o-matic


This exercise was extremely helpful as it made us aware of exactly what our ideas looked like with the music and whether they gave the vibe that we wanted. It also helped us to pin down precisely what shots we wanted and made us aware of the kind f pace we needed to create in our real edit so that our video didn't get boring.
The steal-o-matic also made us go away and plan in more detail all of our shots so that every group member had a clear vision of what we were all after, instead of vague descriptions that would make the actual filming harder if we didn't sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment