My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Tuesday 31 October 2017

R+P Post 14: My Target Audience

Primary Audience

Our primary audience is fans of the genre - both contemporary and 'old school' R&B and from my research, conducting surveys of fans of the genre and looking at industry statistics, I know that this is a popular genre. This audience would be interested in buying the album, looking at the website to find out more about the artist and each song and concerts so that they can really experience the music live firsthand. Similar audiences would be fans of well established R&B artists such as Luther Vandross, Diana Ross, Jason Derulo, TLC and Ne-Yo.


Secondary Audience

Our secondary audience is people aged 12-25 as this age group is the largest consumer of music. To appeal to this audience we will ensure that our artist is relatable yet still inspirational with a strong social media presence. In addition to this, the opportunities to buy merchandise such as T-Shirts and posters would appeal to this demographic as well as being able to stream the songs.

Teenagers and young adults

No comments:

Post a Comment