My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Tuesday 31 October 2017

R+P Post 15: My Record Label

My Record Label

  • Innovate Records
  • Independent British label
  • Based in London
  • Sub-label of Atlantic Records, a subsidiary of Warner Music Group - one of the 'big three' recording companies - whose parent company since 2011 is Access Industries
  • We sign artists from a range of genres including R&B, Hip Hop, Soul and Grime
  • We focus on trying to create unique sounds that combine elements of different genres/subgenres to stay current and fresh
  • We place very high importance on creative freedom for our artists and take pride in allowing them the time, space and support needed to create truly unique and personal music that they can be proud of

Ownership breakdown

Below is a flowchart showing the ownership model of our record label





Our Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment